4:00PM – Finish
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks. Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment. Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards. Responsible for meeting productivity requirements. Stage completed pallets in designated area.
Client Job Order#: # 18-22345
Qualifications: Upon offer you must be able to successfully pass an education verification (minimum of a HS Diploma or GED), drug screen and 7 year felony/misdemeanor criminal background check. Any violations either felony or misdemeanor that are violent, theft or drug related are likely not to pass.
About inSync Staffing:
We are one of the few staffing agencies trying to make a difference in the staffing industry by disclosing as many of the details regarding our open positions upfront.
• InSync Staffing is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
• The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
• On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
• We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Company website: http://insyncstaffing.com/current-opportunities.html
Company address: HWY 411 South
Posted date: 3 days ago