401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Help Desk Analyst provides technical support for restaurant and corporate office systems. This includes all POS hardware and software, network equipment, telephones, printers and desktop support. Works with service providers to include cabling, ISP, phone/call center and hardware dispatch. Resolves or escalates incidents, and follows up with service providers and internal escalation points to ensure effective and timely resolution. Creates and updates documentation as needed.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Serve as a vital customer service link for IT to restaurants, support center, and service providers.
- Provide front-line support for all IT requests and issues.
- Document, track and monitor incident tickets to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide problem determination and support to specific systems using documented procedures and available tools.
- Support call-initiated workflow through IT, logging all customer questions, requests and problems and track status and work notes through to resolution.
- Ensure appropriate attention and escalation of customer problems by documenting the impact to the customer and assigning an appropriate priority and resolution target.
- Install, support and maintain computer desktops, laptops, printers and any related hardware and software, to include asset tracking.
- Provide daily reporting of pending issues and high priority incidents.
- Create, maintain and disable user accounts and groups, including Active Directory and VPN.
- Support current phone system to include adding, removing and changing phone extensions and creating voicemail accounts.
- Create and update knowledge base articles.
- Assist in project implementations, testing and documentation.
- Monitor system notification alerts and take appropriate and timely action.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent business/industry training and experience required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical support role required
- Knowledge of restaurant POS systems preferred
- Must have flexibility to work varying scheduled shifts in a 24 hour operation
- Experience in business applications, customer service support or equivalent.
- A+ and Network + certifications preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to exercise patience and professionalism during challenging situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
California Pizza Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to computer terminals. The noise level and temperature is moderate. The employee has the ability to sit, stand and/or walk for up to 10 hours a day. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend or kneel, lift up to 40 lbs. and perform other diverse physical tasks as needed. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
CPK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other state, federal or local law.
About California Pizza Kitchen:
In 1985, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills and introduced diners to innovative California-style pizza. Since then, CPK has become a global brand known for creative California cuisine. Today, CPK is approaching 300 restaurants in 13 countries and U.S. territories. Dedicated to a unique dining experience, CPK is now introducing its Next Chapter featuring reimagined menus, open kitchens, and unique renovations in all restaurants across the country.
Company website: https://www.cpk.com/