Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww. aramark. comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
Jobs responsible for implementing strategies and policies relating to the management of human contributions to organizational success. Develops organizational activities and training aimed at bettering the performance of individualsand the organization.
To continue the expansion of WebSmartt, CPS Production Management Software, at a cadence of about 3 classes of 10 each, for a total of 30 per week. This role provides training, and supports execution along with ongoing operational support of locations converted to WebSmartt. This role assists in reports on progress to Aramark and client teams. This role works closely with IT support (CPS and Aramark), Dietitians, and Operations.
- Conduct the training, implementation, monitoring/measurement and progress communication of WebSmartt throughout the CPS locations
- Deliver 4 hour training class where SDMs learn the P/P/S and forecast the first 2 weeks of their menus
- Oversee inventory training
- Develop and maintain training materials
- Provides operational support of FSDs and SDMs and triage of questions to IT, FSD or Q & S
- Audits of converted locations to verify weekly routine established and reviewed by SDMs and FSDs and to identify any gaps or opportunities in training
- Progress reports to Aramark and client teams supporting and overseeing roll-out.
- Reports to the WebSmartt Project Manager for Aramark at CPS.
- Maintains strong working relationship with the food operational leadership team, quality and standards team and culinary/procurement team.
- With a thorough understanding of WebSmartt functionality as well as Aramark operations standards and Child Nutrition regulations, ensures process fidelity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- University or College Degree or Diploma in related field such as Hospitality Management, Dietetics, Business management
- Demonstrated ability to train and implement operational processes.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct effective training of a software-based food production management system to multiple groups of people with varying initial understanding of computer-based systems
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Ability to build and establish internal and external relationship at all levels of the organization including all levels of management and client staff
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; other computer-based Food production system(s), Google based spreadsheets and documents