- We have an opening for a Production Manager position.
- Location: Toledo, OH Note: online applications accepted only.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job – it’s a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America’s senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs – to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We’re seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We’re making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary:Working as the Production Manager IV is an exciting opportunity for an organized, enthusiastic and detail oriented manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This leadership position assists the successful operation of food services and reports to the Director of Dining Services in an account up to $1 million in size.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of production employees in order to prepare and deliver a finished food product to the serving areas in an efficient, timely and proper manner.
- Oversees kitchen operation while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment for the staff.
- Prepares or directs preparation of meals in accordance with corporate programs and guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Catering experience is required.
- Experience ordering food and supplies required.
- Culinary degree is preferred.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Excel.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).