Responsible for all aspects of construction on Crown Castle projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives. Represent Crown Castle as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods. Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready. Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Crown Castle. Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Crown Castle policies and procedures in support of Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure Crown Castle is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Ensure Project Manager is updated daily on the status of construction and aware of any issues that will impact project cost, quality or timely completion.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with Crown Castle construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Act as Crown Castle safety observer and Quality Assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with Crown Castle safety program and related workmanship practices.
- High School degree
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach – strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills – MS office and project management software knowledge
HNM Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?The stability of a large company but that operates with a startup mentality!
It is the policy of HNM Systems, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information and/or marital status. HNM Systems, Inc is compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.