This position is based in New Orleans, but will include immense domestic and international travel with the client. Candidates must be local to New Orleans or willing to relocate – the client will subsidize a relocation.
In this exciting role, you will act as the right arm and go-to liaison for all operations for the client. Your dedication and diligence will be essential as you manage multiple calendars, gatekeep incoming calls and emails, interact with high net worth individuals, and take charge of special project management. If you are an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual ready to dive into a dream opportunity where no two days are the same, then we’d love to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
· 3-5+ years of experience supporting a high net worth individual within the celebrity, entertainment, or music industry
· Demonstrated experience with complex calendar management and high-level professional interactions
· Clear and succinct communication skills
· Adaptable and flexible approach to changing priorities
· Commitment to efficiency and organization in all work
· Comfort with extensive travel – both domestic and international
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a committed, confident individual. Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can’t reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we’re in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.