Our Client Contact Center Representatives, working in Hermann, MO, answer incoming customer calls and actively interact with new and existing customers in a professional manner.
What You Will Be Doing
- Answering questions from internal and external customers on a variety of banking products
- Completing all paperwork necessary to perform transactions requested by the customer
- Resolving issues relating to customer accounts and products and recommend best course of action to the customer
- Directing any callers to the Client Contact Center Supervisor if unable to resolve the customer’s issue satisfactorily
What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years customer service experience and/or training preferably in a banking environment
- Previous telephone call center experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Developed customer service skills; including written and verbal communication
600 James S McDonnell Blvd
Hazelwood, Missouri, 63042
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.