Senior Data Analyst
LiveRamp is looking for strong Senior Data Analyst to join our AbiliTec group in Conway. As a Data Analyst at LiveRamp, youâ€™ll be able to applyextensive analytical, data product and business skills to make our sure our business is at the forefront of the industry through the execution of data content.
Weâ€™re looking for a solution focused individual who is comfortable collecting and analyzing data as well as sharing the story around what the data shows to key stakeholders in our business. A successful analyst at LiveRamp should be a thought leader who is innovative, logical and aware of current privacy/compliance laws and someone who has the ability to participate and contribute to all facets of the data life cycle either independently or as part of a team.
Sound like that could be you? Keep reading!
- Focus on long-term projects that deliver significant revenue (or value)
- Work closely with Team Leader and/or Product Leaders to identify new development initiatives and develop technical plans and business plans
- Define project requirements including data sources, statistical methods, and implementation
- Work with other analysts, software developers, data analysts, and project managers to complete projects and move into a delivery environment
- Prepare and present results for stakeholders
- Own the completion of internal and external documentation
- Identify ways to work more efficiently-can quickly understand the data connections or programming connections and finds ways to reduce “wasteâ€
- Experience with Big Data: Hadoop, Map R.
- Comfort working and organizing unstructured data
- New techniques in digital exploration
- Strong organization skills and are detail oriented
- Data analysis
- Ability to independently follow a project throughout the development lifecycle
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort collaborating with key stakeholders
- Excited to cross-coordinate with other groups
- Ability and interest in mentoring others
- Detailed knowledge of Acxiom products
- Experience mentoring teammates and comfortable being a resource for your fellow team members
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as team outings, regular sports activities, team gaming, float trips, and more
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Enjoy a laid back atmosphere and flexibility to manage work-life balance.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong individuals who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.