ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include the following, but other duties may be assigned:
• Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
• Prior experience using forklift and/or pallet jack preferred.
• Experience with RF Picking, selecting, and ability to palletize and stage orders.
• Must pay close attention to merchandise damage and shipping errors.
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds and be able to work in frozen, refrigerated, and dry temperature environments.
• Flexibility to work weekend shifts and overtime
• May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
• Assists in all areas of shipping and receiving grocery products.
• Safety boots are required.
• Previous forklift experience required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, climb or balance.
• Work requires reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and repetitive motions.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
• High School or equivalent education
• Must be able to read, wrote speak, and undershand English and follow verbal instruction
• Must have previous lift equipment; stand up automated forklift, reach truck, and/or pallet jack preferred
• Previous experience in warehouse environment preferred
• Accuracy and attenction to detail required
• Previous experience with RF picking system helpful