- Involved in all Aspects of the Product Lifecycle. You will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from gathering the requirements, through to the development stage, as well as the launch of the product. You will be delivering production requirements to a high standard and will work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements. You will have a deep understanding of business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer’s requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable swift delivery.
- Define Iterations, Stories, and Drive Team Goals through Prioritization. You will be leading the gathering, writing & management of functional, non-functional, technical requirements and acceptance criteria in Epics, User Stories & Tasks. You will be responsible for the collection & analysis and testing of statistical information and data for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, documents and reports.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative, and agile environment where you’ll be responsible for building, pruning, and maintaining the team backlog. You’ll be clearly communicating the business goals and objectives internally and externally, building shared understanding across all teams and stakeholders. You will also assist the product manager and development teams with backlog grooming & product definition.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a similar environment
- Extensive and recent experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- Extensive and recent experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products
- Skilled in pragmatic & flexible application of agile methodology & techniques in a challenging, solution-driven business environment
- Ideally has exposure to working with data and analytics products
- Experience with B2B service models & expectations
HNM Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Global Technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. Looking for top tiered talent to add to the team.
It is the policy of HNM Systems, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information and/or marital status. HNM Systems, Inc is compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.