Perdue AgriBusiness, LLC has an immediate opening for a Process Operator for our Vegetable Oil Refinery facility in Salisbury, Maryland. This position is responsible to operate assigned function within the edible oil refinery, and this position reports to the Production Supervisor. This position is a rotating 12-hr shift position.
The Vegetable Oil Refinery is a state of the art facility which processes crude vegetable oil into an edible state. This plant has several process steps and has equipment for vacuum, pressure, distillation, heat exchange, filtration, centrifuge separation to include a few. The plant also utilizes a computerized system to control most processes.
- Monitoring and controlling the plant processes through computer and manual controls
- Operate refining, bleaching and deodorization production processes.
- High School Diploma or GED, further education is preferred.
- A valid state driver’s license.
- Good communication, math and analytical skills.
- Commitment and compliance to all safety programs and standards.
- Advancement limited only by your ability to learn the processes.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.