Who Is Maryland Packaging?
Located in Elkridge, Maryland off route 100 and a second location off Commerce Drive in Baltimore, Maryland.
Voted one of the best and fastest growing companies in the State of Maryland. Maryland Packaging is a progressive forward thinking company with state of the art technology facilities. We are a mid-size food co-packaging company with 150 associate peer employees. Maryland Packaging provides aggressive training and promotes continuous education. Maryland Packaging on average invests $20,000 per employee on training within the first year.
- Ensures all date, time, and production lot coding is correct at all times on products, bags, boxes, and other packaging materials
- Ensures all products being used in production areas are correct for the products being produced.
- Adheres to SQF, HACCP, Organic, Kosher, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain the laboratory in a way that promotes safety and meets the safety objectives
- Follow all employee safety and food safety rules.
- Assist in designing Quality systems for continuous improvement
- Assist in auditing the production systems for error free production
- Maintain an Audit ready area at all times
- Maintains production sheets and ensures all information is filled out correctly and accurately with legible handwriting
- Ensure product and packaging quality for every product
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Work in a team environment
- Any other tasks as requested by management
- Perform testing on Finished Product materials
- Assist in keeping inventory in the laboratory up to requirements
- Perform instrument calibrations on time
- High School Diploma
- Computer literacy in (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- Experience operating in a food facility is highly preferred
- Knowledge of HACCP and SQF Compliance is highly preferred
What can MP offer me and why should I consider working there.
At MP we operate as a family unit, your happiness is our happiness, your hurt is our hurt, your well being is our well being, your success and advancement is our mission and your growth is our goal. We believe in life style, caring and respecting everyone. We believe in diverse cultural and ethnic, religious backgrounds. We believe in equal opportunities and we believe second chances in life.
- Sign up Bonus of up to $2,000 depending on position and experience (Must be there for a certain period)
- Relocation assistance (for the right candidate)
- 401K up to $18,000 per year
- Bonus (based on individual performances)
- Health insurance contribution (including dental and eye care)
- Disability insurance paid for by MP
- Life insurance policy paid for by MP
- Up to three weeks earned paid vacation (depending on tenure)
- Paid Holidays
- Continued education
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 2 years
- High school or equivalent