Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer’s web site to apply there.
DescriptionHiring Event Dates- July 14th & July 15th!
Open Interviews- Both Days from 10am to 4 pm! APPLY NOW!!
Where: Downers Grove MOD/ 1022 W. Ogden Ave., Downers Grove IL, 60515
MOD was founded on the idea that if we take care of our people and our communities, the business will largely take care of itself. We are focused on creating a workplace where individual spirits are celebrated, and our teams are empowered to go above and beyond to take care of our customers.
With more than 300 locations across 20 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact in the communities both domestically and internationally, creating not only a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work.
As a MOD Pizza Squad Member you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD Pizza experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. The position is responsible for providing people with Super Fast service, a memorable experience, amazing Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
What you will do:
- Make quality pizza
- Keep things upbeat and friendly
- Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
- Builds important connections with customers; discovers and responds to their needs with a customer first attitude.
- Become a MOD menu expert
- Prepare and restock food products
- Help maintain a spotless shop
- Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
Experience and Skills
What you bring:
- A real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- You are at least 18 years old
Bonus points if you have:
- Food/service industry experience
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving abilities
As a member of our MOD Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required.
- High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
We make pizza so we can serve people
Want to help us spread MODness? Apply today!
One of MOD’s core strengths is the diversity of our MOD Squaders, and we are dedicated to upholding this diversity. We work hard to make MOD a place that is welcoming to all people. In this regard, MOD is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.