Tired Of Working Nights or Early Mornings? Full Time Day Shift – Be Home For Dinner!$1,000 New Hire Bonus – Yes, you read that right. You will take home your first $500 when you have been with the team for 6 months and your second $500 when you celebrate your one-year anniversary.
Plus a Quarterly Bonus in 2018 – $550 per quarter. Once you reach 60 days of employment, you will be eligible to participate.
Location: Downtown San Francisco, California
As a Property Manager, you aim to provide superior customer service and a positive and welcoming experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed! We are Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Excellent Customer Service
- Provide outstanding customer service; recommend storage solutions and assist them with their storage needs
- Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance
- Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience
- Consult and sell Public Storage packing and moving supplies
- Work independently or with other team members at multiple locations
- Days will consist of a mix of customer service and property upkeep
- Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes on the computer system
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows to ensure a great customer experience
- Partner with District Managers and other team members to exceed company goals and expectations
- Hourly rate of $15.00
- New Hire Bonus of $1,000 ($500 paid at six months on the job, $500 paid at one year on the job)
- 2018 Quarterly Bonus – $550 per quarter – Eligible to participate after 60 days of employment
- On-site company housing at many locations
- Extensive paid training and coaching plans to grow your interpersonal and business skills – we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off with annual cash payout of unused hours
- Next level roles and career opportunities throughout the United States
- Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
- Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Can work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Adaptable – comfortable working alone or with other team members at multiple locations
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows