Our Full-Service staffing solutions have helped companies find top talent to accommodate Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, Direct Hire, Payrolling and On-Site staffing beginning in 1988. Since our founding in Houston, our services have expanded into multiple branches located throughout Texas, as well as job placement in the national market. Employees ranked TPI Staffing, Inc. #8 Best Places to Work in Houston 2012!
- Stafford, TX 77477
- Lorie P, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6530
Temp to hire CNC Machinist needed to plan, build, adjust and/or repair tools, fixtures, dies, gages, machine parts and other items according to specifications to minimize downtime for an international corporation! This position is 2nd Shift working 3:30pm-12am paying $18/hr.
- Makes parts per print and other machine parts per print or part duplication.
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates all department machines including lathes, mills, grinders, drill presses, etc., to produce quality parts.
- Repairs dies, tooling and production machinery.
- Maintains established production standards to ensure production schedules are met.
- Visually inspects work to ensure the desired product quality is achieved.
- Notifies department manager and/or team leader when problems arise concerning equipment, operations, materials, etc.
- Maintains spreadsheet for damage, cost and wear for production process.
- Maintains tooling inventory and keeps updated.
- Maintains pneumatic tools for production process.
- Provides support for quality department (fixtures, dies, SPC charts, etc.)Follows all 5S practices and supports lean activities, as well as safety regulations policies and procedures
- High School or Equivalent Education
- 1- 3 years minimum machining experience