Second-chance friendly employer CM Truck Beds (a Big Tex Trailers company) is hiring Painters in Kingston, OK.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- A generous 401-K retirement plan
- Painters will be applying finishes to a variety of trailers that Big Tex manufactures
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Paint metal trailers in a paint booth
- Rework/fix scratches etc. in completions
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Applicants must have knowledge of painting in a production environment
- Have had at least one year of experience using an electrostatic air sprayer, or other hand sprayers
- Have experience with preparing surfaces of vehicles for repainting
Don’t miss your opportunity to work for CM Truck Beds. Apply Now!
Founded in 1982, Big Tex is the top utility trailer in the U.S. due to the #1 Dealer Network in the country comprised of highly qualified and dedicated dealers who demand the best for their customers. The over 400 independent Big Tex dealers represent the most diverse line of standard and custom utility trailers available and have provided them to governments, consumers, and industry throughout the country. From its humble beginnings as a two-man company housed in a 3,200 square foot shop, Big Tex has grown to become the nationally recognized leader in the utility trailer industry with representation in virtually every state as well as Canada and Mexico. Currently, Big Tex employs approximately 2,000 employees working in all aspects of our business ranging from manufacturing to sales. Big Tex has corporate offices in Mt. Pleasant Texas, with manufacturing facilities in Mount Pleasant and Wills Point Texas, Cordele Georgia, Caldwell Idaho, Madill and Kingston Oklahoma. Utilizing the most advanced assembly and finishing processes in the utility trailer industry, Big Tex provides its customers with the highest quality and most competitively priced products available on the market.