Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Method of Inspection Senior Claims Service Specialist in Tempe, AZ!
About the Team
The Claims Department is here to restore peoples’ lives after the unexpected has happened. We work to deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair and easy. Putting our customers first to resolve their claim and taking the stress out of the situation is our goal. This is your chance to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry in highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
About the Position
As an Allstate Method of Inspection Senior Claims Service Specialist, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they’ve experienced a loss. The auto dispatchers are critical to the success of the auto field operation. Their role serves as the primary contact for our auto field group. They work alongside the team of inspection coordinators to dispatch field and drive in assignments via our Workforce Management software and dispatching system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Performing review of the dispatch system to identifying more efficient ways to inspect our customers’ vehicles
- Completing pre-calls to customers to confirm inspection location and date.
- Attending daily huddles and participate in problem solving sessions to support sharing and problem solving.
- Researching and responding to moderately complex and occasionally complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues.
- Serving as point of contact for claim owners, auto technicians and Good Hands Repair Network shops on moderately complex and occasionally complex issues related to inspection and schedule.
- Managing scheduling for the auto field adjusters on a daily basis to ensure efficient completion of schedules and delivery of services to our customers.
Compensation and other important information:
- Starting salary: $30,000 annually (paid bi-weekly)
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED) with previous experience in either customer service and/or a professional work environment
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion to help others
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Claims background experience a plus
- Strong geographic knowledge of surrounding area
- Auto Technical or claims workflow experience is a plus
- Critical thinking with the ability to make decisions with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral, phone and written communication skills
- Strong team skills are required
- Strong computer, typing and grammar skills
- Prior Military are encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life – including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.