Our virtual, Baltimore-based small business development program is seeking an experienced, and reliable Executive Assistant. This position will require you to work directly with senior staff as well as assisting in the EIT support team including independent contractors.
Primary role: Our ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, flexible, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment You will be the first point of contact for employees who seek assistance with customer/member services/inquiries, You will be also responsible for performing a wide range of duties that include but are not limited to: Employee and customer or member support, and resolutions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with excellent compensation and room to grow all while working in the comfort of your own home.
Executive Virtual Assistant responsibilities and duties
- Coordinate executive communications, including making and receiving calls, responding to emails and interfacing with our parent company as well as EIT Members
- Prepare and manage internal and external corporate and personal documents for staff members
- Manage and maintain the employee/contractor onboarding process
- Manage and maintain calendars for senior staff including scheduling meetings and appointments and event itineraries
- Manage and maintain employee schedules, time off, etc. And reports for payroll (you will submit employees hours, time off and contractor lead reports for payroll to senior staff to process) you will be responsible for managing and documenting the correct hours worked and or converted leads for all employees including yourself and contractors for each pay week for senior staff to accurately process payments.
- Responsible for accounting/billing activities for company events. (you will work with the company’s event coordinator to accurately process the budget for each event to maintain and document profits and expenses. You will also reconcile budget/ expense reports prior to each event and provide to senior staff for final approval
- Manage membership accounts, billings including membership payments, extensions, late fees and account terminations. Member correspondence, mailings, and emails communications.
- Manage monthly progress reports of all program members assigned to each Executive Business Manager (EBM) to process timeline completion schedules, membership completion and quality of service.
- Assist senior staff in their community leadership and philanthropic activities
- Assist senior staff in their community leadership by coordinating tv/radio interviews for company exposure.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents as necessary
- Manage staff and functionality of the virtual office system by maintaining communication with other staff members and contractors to ensure all duties and responsibilities are being met as well as procedures being followed.
- All employees, senior staff, and contractors will meet on a monthly base at the headquarter office to discuss processes and procedures, effective strategies, methods and to answer any questions or to present new opportunities.
- Reach out and coordinate meetings with the company’s an organization that is interested in sponsoring our program to help maintain the effectiveness
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism with regard to internal and external relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and skills
- All candidates should at least have the following experiences and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent, Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Intuit QuickBooks skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Ability to virtually manage a staff and maintain effectivity with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in collaboration with colleagues
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong initiative and self-advocacy skills to achieve desired results on behalf of the firm and the family
- Unquestionable integrity
- Friendly and professional demeanor
A Criminal Background Investigation is required for the hired candidate and the results may or may not impact employment.
EIT is an equal opportunity employer and We strongly believe in second chances.
Salary and Benefits
- $33,600 – $40,150 per year with benefits including annual leave, up to 14 holidays, personal and sick days; Program participation reimbursement; health, life, and retirement plans after the first yr.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a truly unique position. We eagerly look forward to welcoming a very special person into the EIT Family as a valued and trusted member of an exceptional team.
seJob Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check. If you are interested in applying for employment with Entrepreneurs In Transition and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact our Business Services Office
The following additional provisions may apply depending on the position you wish to work Your recruiter will advise accordingly. Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,600.00 to $40,150.00 /year
- Office Management: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Relationship Management: 1 year
- High school
- Driver’s License
Required work authorization:
- United States