Emergency Property Damage Restoration Company Looking for Compassionate, Coachable People to Help Customers Rebuild Their Lives
Are you hungry to change your life?
Are you coachable?
Are you longing for a Team atmosphere at work?
Are you looking to belong to something bigger than yourself?
Are you inquisitive?
Are you willing to give more than you ever expected to get in return?
If not…this company is not for you!
Why Mammoth? What is our purpose?
We believe in restoring each and every Mammoth Team Member’s dreams of a better life – we just happen to restore properties that have suffered from water, fire & smoke damage too. Our team and its culture are our most important priorities. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and our vision creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our business; our Team Members, Clients, Customers, Vendors, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors.
Our values are not just words that look good on paper; they are the basis for every decision we make. Our values spell the word C.R.E.D.I.T.
C. Compassion: Our number one core value. Treat others as you want to be treated.
R. Respect: You need to give respect to get respect.
E. Empowerment: We empower people to make decisions and not be afraid of failure.
D. Drive: We want people who want to be excellent.
I. Integrity: There is no second chance for lying. Period.
T. Teamwork: Give more than you expect to get.
What We Do:
Mammoth Restoration puts people’s lives back together after a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood, or similar tragedy. Our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding.
The primary purpose of an Inventory Specialist is to compassionately care for the contents of a home/business following a fire or water disaster.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cautiously pack out valuables and memories during a very stressful time for our clients
- Attentively care for the belongings of our customers
- Travel, as part of the pack out team to jobs. Often several hours of travel and overnight stays
- Meticulously document all stages of the pack out process
- Accurately inventory all items
- Train and educate other Team Members
- Thoroughly clean customers’ belongings back to their original state
- Maintain safety of the entire team
- Uphold a positive, professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Develop a team effort with fellow team members
- Handle physical requirements and extended work hours as needed
- Compassion for others
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and other technologies (e.g. smart phone, tablet, etc.)
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required by the position
- Knack for organization
- Attention to detail
- Initiative in solving problems
- Strong people skills
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Benefits Package Available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour