Some of the Benefits to you are:
Stability & Reputation – Hobart Service has been in business for over hundred years and we’ve been leaders in our industry! It is no secret that the reason we have been so successful is because our goal is to Create Customers for Life
Career Growth – Hobart Service will not only offer you long term training, but we also offer a tuition reimbursement program.
Great Compensation – Hobart Service offers a very competitive salary, excellent benefits package and even a great retirement package.
Hours: 12:00pm – 8:30pm
The selected candidate will report to the department supervisor and work under the direction of the team leader to perform any and all duties associated with the shipping orders to customers. Candidates must be versatile in being able to move to various positions as needed throughout the department.
- Perform tasks as directed by team leader, including
- Accurately and efficiently pick customer and production orders
- Prepare customer orders for shipment
- Accurately count inventory in locations
- Record inventory transactions into computer system
- Follow all work and safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All other duties as assigned
- Accredited High school diploma or GED, preference will be given to applicants that are pursuing post High School education
- Good interpersonal skills with emphasis on ability to work in team environment.
- Up to 50# lifting requirement
- Ability to work overtime
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with powered equipment
Pre-employment screenings performed (which includes background checks and drug screening)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Hobart Service considers all qualified applicants with a criminal history.