Are you looking for a career change out of the food service industry or retail business? Would you like free paid training and certification for unique in demand skills in the semiconductor industry? Volt Workforce Solutions may have the opportunity for you. We are teaming with the largest semiconductor company in Texas and your experience in fast food and retail industry could transfer easily to our client.
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will provide support to the operation of machinery used in the wafer fabrication process which is performed in a clean room facility located in North Dallas, TX
FLEXIBLE HOURS ENABLE YOU TO BALANCE YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE:
- Work your shift of 12 hours per day for 4 days one week and then 3 days the next week
- Get from 3 – 4 days off each week – you work 7 days out of every 14 days
EARN EXTRA PAY:
- 15% Shift Differential for working the overnight shift.
- Opportunity to share financially in the Client’s success – possibility of earning annual incentive bonuses and spot recognition awards
- DAY – 7 AM – 7 PM; NIGHT – 7 PM – 7 AM (compressed shifts-will work 3 to 4 days/week alternation) 3-4 days off per week
- Stable full-time hours. Facility operates 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days per year
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience standing on your feet for extended periods of time (Expect to be on your feet 100% of the time)
- Flexible to work days, nights or weekends
- Basic computer operating skills
- Ability to work in a confined area (clean room) and comfortable with full body smock including face mask
Contact Arasely (Sely) 469-304-3186 firstname.lastname@example.org