Second-Chance Friendly Employer Allan Myersis looking for great people to join their teams in Richmond, VA.
Apply today to start your career with this exciting company!
Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction company and materials provider in the Mid-Atlantic.
About the job:
- Runs daily quality control tests to ensure compliance with specification of various projects and with federal, state and local regulations.
- Develops and adheres to all quality control procedures for the asphalt, concrete and quarry operations.
- Develops asphalt and concrete mix designs in accordance with project specifications.
- Coordinates quality control procedures on various projects with representatives of federal, state and local government agencies.
- Conducts various lab experiments on products using established scientific protocols.
- Coordinates with the asphalt, quarry and concrete plant control rooms regarding mix designs required by customers.
- Receives and analyzes product related technical data coming from external salespeople and technical representatives regarding production procedures.
- Preforms other job related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in job experience is required in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience; 3-5 years preferred.
- Knowledge of types of products and product components and the applicability of government regulation on product quality is necessary.
- Knowledge of lab scientific protocols is a must.
- Extensive benefits package
- High retention rates
- Room for growth
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work for this great, Second-Chance Friendly Virginia company!