Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction company and materials provider in the Mid-Atlantic.
About the job:
- Digging, spreading and shoving dirt and gravel using pick and or shovel.
- Lifts, carries and holds building materials, tool and supplies.
- Cleans tools, materials and work areas.
- Mixes, pours and spreads concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other material using hand tools.
- Performs a wide variety of manual tasks including pipe assembly, pipe cutting and laying, removal or forms from set concrete, taking layout shots, directing equipment operators on cuts and fills, etc.
- GED / HS Diploma a plus or related work experience
- Trade School
- Desire 1-2 yrs of experience on construction sites
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Extensive benefits package
- High retention rates
- Room for growth
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work for this great, Second-Chance Friendly company!