Apply today to start your career with this exciting company!
Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction company and materials provider in the Mid-Atlantic.
About the job:
- Perform duties according to Allan Myers safety and quality standards
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Transfer lines and grades
- Erect scaffold and handrail systems
- Other job related responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High school diploma / GED or Trade School preferred
- Carpentry Apprentice Program
- 5 year formwork experience
- Valid Driver’s license required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proper tool usage (hand saw, hammer, hammer holder, tape measure, pliers, tool pouch, chalk box, adjustable wrench, plumb bob, framing square, screw driver, 2-foot level).
- Ability to give and receive written or oral instructions
- Must have ability to work independently
- Knowledge to perform “carpenter skill set”
- Ability to maintain composure, professionalism in all situations
- Prolonged standing
- Required to climb, balance, hand eye coordination
- Must be able to lift 80 pds.
- Extensive benefits package
- High retention rates
- Room for growth
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work for this great, Second-Chance Friendly company!